ICC offers a complete range of services to assist with all your business’s IT needs. Our number one goal is to ensure that you and your company’s technological needs are met and that maximum safety is maintained online. We’d like to take a moment to discuss one of our many services so that we may better assist you in the future: IT audits.
When ICC does an IT audit, we do a complete analysis of the functionality and reliability of your infrastructure. Once we evaluate the results, we can share important information about your IT situation and see which areas need to be improved.
If you’re wondering whether or not your company could benefit from a professional IT audit, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- How many people are responsible for your IT activity?
- Are you concerned your information is not safe online?
- Does your IT provider actively manage your infrastructure or only react to issues?
- Has your business experienced substantial growth lately?
When your business is expanding quickly and managing large volumes of content, it is important to ensure that your IT and technology infrastructure are working as quickly and efficiently as your business. ICC will cover all your technology bases to make an accurate evaluation when performing an IT audit. Each audit includes:
- Analysis of onsite and remote backups of data
- Firewall, router model and common vulnerabilities assessment
- Determine the current risk to company information
- Assess inefficiencies within IT systems
- Ensure that information processes are in compliance with industry laws and policies such as HIPAA and PCI
- Complete analysis of all hardware and software versions: computers, servers, firewalls, phone systems, etc.
- Test internet connectivity
- Determine possible slowness in Internet speed, routers, switches and wireless infrastructure
- Power systems (battery backup) status reviews
- Updates to antivirus systems
- Assessment of physical security
- Patching program analysis and whether it is being done properly for Windows, Adobe, Java, and other important applications
Give us a call at 970-419-0602 to keep your online security and IT maintenance in prime condition.