Professional IT Audits. Transparent pricing.
Is your business growing and you’re not sure if your current IT can scale with you?
Is your IT provider taking a proactive approach to managing your infrastructure (or is it simply reactive)?
Do you have peace of mind that your information is safe?
Is one person responsible for your IT support?
ICC has a solution.
During an IT audit, we will assess the overall health and reliability of your infrastructure, provide you with valuable information about your current IT and identify possible areas of improvement.
IT Audits include:
- Analysis of onsite and remote backups of data
- Firewall and router model, common vulnerabilities
- Determine the current risk to company information
- Assess inefficiencies within IT systems
- Ensure that information processes are in compliance with industry laws and policies such as HIPAA and PCI
- Complete analysis of all hardware and software versions: computers, servers, firewalls, phone systems, etc.
- Test internet connectivity
- Determine possible bottlenecks such as Internet speed, router, switch, wireless
- Power systems (battery backup) status
- Review antivirus latest updates and version
- Assess physical security
- Patching – is it being done properly for Windows, Adobe, Java, and other important applications.
Be confident in the way your IT network is managed. Improve your IT support.
Schedule your assessment today. Fill out the contact form below and we’ll be in touch soon or give us a call at 970-419-0602.