What are Managed Services?
Managed Services enable a business to offload IT operations to a service provider, known as a Managed Services Provider, such as ICC. The managed service provider (MSP) has an ongoing responsibility for around the clock monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for the IT systems within a business.
ICC offers IT managed service contracts, customizable and flexible to fit your needs. Like any good partnership, we promise to keep business agreements, simple, responsive and transparent.
We strive for peak performance of operating networks and want you to see results fast when working with ICC. Our flat-rate managed services program, Catapult, offers you a variety of services for a fixed monthly fee. It allows us to be proactive with your IT environment and continuously monitor your equipment.
The benefits of a Monthly Managed Service:
- Aligns Business Goals
- Reduced Costs
- Priority Service
- Peace of Mind
With our Managed Services, we offer:
- Proactive System & Services Monitoring– Monitor your network, workstations, infrastructure, and website, e-mail, or servers for full functioning performance and predict failures before they happen.
- Patch Management– Deploy Windows and application updates. Many threats exploit vulnerabilities in software and ICC can proactively install software updates that are applicable to your business.
- Backup Management– Attending to and overseeing backup processes, device encryptions, and responding to any job failures.
- Antivirus Compliance– Verify your antivirus software is working and has the latest updates installed and update security software to proactively manage antivirus software. A Cloud managed solution is optimal.
- Asset Management– Tracking and monitoring of renewals for device warranties and software subscriptions.
- Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)– Onsite, comprehensive reviews of all backup, security, and hardware systems. Recommendations are made during a scheduled, open forum meeting between you and ICC to go through strategic reports and areas for improvement.
- Troubleshoot Complex IT Issues- Analyze and determine beneficial solutions for resolution of ongoing IT issues.
In addition to our Monthly Managed Services, ICC offers options including:
- Break/Fix – reactive approach to a problem you may have with any systems
- Ad Hoc – arranged IT service for a particular purpose
- After hours and Add-On Support